As a Senior Cloud engineer, you will contribute to the design, development, and test suite of the analysis and cloud-based products.
This spacial biology company offers a cutting edge, single-cell imaging solution that allows researchers to closely monitor and visualize disease progression and response to treatments.
- Work closely with product teams to build and design cloud products.
- Participate in design of analysis software.
- Own the design and development processes.
- Act as a team leader and problem solver.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Experience designing and implementing cloud-based products from user and design requirements.
- Experience in C#/.NET.
- Experience with serverless architecture
- Experience in AWS services and REST APIs.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Fully remote or hybrid work structure.
- Competitive base, bonus and equity offered.
- Medical, Dental, Vision.
- 401k match.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.