Fortanix is a dynamic start-up solving some of the world’s most demanding data protection challenges for companies and governments around the world. Our disruptive technology maintains data privacy across its entire lifecycle — at rest, in motion, and in use across any enterprise IT infrastructure — public cloud, on-premise, hybrid cloud, and SaaS. With key strategic partners like Intel and Equinix, Fortanix customers like PayPal, Google & Addidas are reaping the benefits. Recognized by Gartner as a “Cool Vendor”, Fortanix is revolutionizing cyber security.
Join the revolution!
- Contribute to a friendly and helpful company culture
- Design, implement, test, and maintain one or more of:
- The backend of our cloud security platform, written in Rust, C
- Our Runtime Encryption® software for SGX, written in Rust and C
Help deploy, monitor, and tune the performance of our softwareParticipate in peer code review, which we believe results in a higher-quality productFollow security best practices (don’t worry, we’ll tell you what they are)
You are someone who:
- Exhibits uncompromising integrity
- Pays attention to detail
- Thinks critically about complex technical problems
- Can work independently, while also being an effective member of a team
- 2 to 5 years experience.
- Experience in Rust, C/C++, Java, Python, or Go.
- Coursework and/or professional experience in computer architecture and operating systems
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field, or equivalent training or work experience
- Security experience is a plus, but is not required
- Unlimited PTO (it’s between you and your work)
- Friendly culture that brings the best out of everybody
- Great working environment, we believe this in its truest form, “Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed technologists can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has” – Margaret Mead