—– 100% REMOTE OPPETUNITY —–
If you are a Senior Software Engineer with C# experience, please read on!
WE are changing the way patients are interacting with their doctors. Help bring cutting edge customer service trends to healthcare, an industry ripe for transformation. Do you love a challenge? Does the idea of a code challenge get you excited? Do you have a work-hard, play-hard mindset? We building the healthcare industrys best and only modern, universal patient communication platform. Join our award-winning, and skyrocketing company.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Sign on Bonus
- Unlimited PTO
What You Will Be Doing
- Work as part of a dynamic team on the development of our premier flagship patient access platform
- Deliver across product life-cycle, from concept/requirements to final product
- Integrate product with our customers and business partners
- Work directly with clients to gather custom requirements and provide product training
- Author training material and documentation to be provided to clients
- Provide timely and professional customer support when required.
- Improve processes to accelerate delivery timelines
What You Need for this Position
- 5+ year's experience with ASP.NET
- SQL server
- Able to work independently on all aspects of software development
So, if you are a Senior Software Engineer with C# experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Kyle Dietriech
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : KD5-1680882 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Kyle Dietriech – Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.