Calling all Remote Principal Blockchain Consultants for Logistics
This Jobot Job is hosted by Mordy Ornguze
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button and sending us your resume.
Salary $120,000 – $200,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We are looking for a highly talented and experienced principal consultant in Logistics solutions to help our customers build dynamic supply chains on our enterprise blockchain platform.
Why join us?
Benefits and Perks
- Attractive compensation (salary + bonus + equity)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- Flexible working hours
As the Principal Blockchain Consultant for Logistics, you will provide subject matter expertise in Logistics on topics like multi modal transportation for example. You will manage our proprietary platforms use cases and reference implementations, ensure their promotion and adoption, and lead projects to secure our customers and partners success.
- Engage with your industry ecosystem to drive awareness for our proprietary platform
- Develop and lead demos at key industry events & customer workshops
- Lead consulting missions working closely with our product team
- Lead industry solution design, integration, and support
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst our community
- Willingness to adapt to international time zones and travel up to 40% when safe
- You must be interested in solving problems that have never been solved before, and passionate about delivering business value from technology.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as solution lead or application manager optimizing core processes from back-end systems to trading partners for logistics ecosystems
- Proficient in at least one mainstream application (TMS, …) and one EDI standard
- Desire and ability to rapidly learn new technologies, put them in practice with tough deadlines, and work through challenging problems.
- Practical development experience with most of the following
- Enterprise programming language such as Golang, Java, C/C++, etc.
- REST API, XML and JSON schemas.
- SQL database (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, etc.)
- Information Security concept and cryptography theory
- Middleware software technologies (WebSphere, Mulesoft, WSO2, etc.)
- Cloud platform (Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, etc.)
- Agile software development methodology and tools (Jenkins, Git, Jira, etc.)
- Possess strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills
- Able to work in a very fluid and fast-paced environment with autonomy
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering preferred
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button.