Autonomous Integrated Cloud Security provider who uses strategic machine learning to identify and stop threats that enter an organisation by email, web or cloud or from a multi-channel cyberattack. This is a 24×7 automated service which is at the cutting edge of technology.
They are recruiting a highly skilled DevOps engineer with a focus on AWS and K8s. The candidate will have a passion for cloud infrastructure, CI/CD deployment automation (infrastructure-as-code) and troubleshooting. The candidate will have broad networking experience, expert and demonstrable AWS and Kubernetes experience, and will take responsibility for development operations which ultimately result in services deployed to the production environment. The candidate will enjoy working closely with the development team to help architect, automate and scale operations across all environments.
Key Skills and Experience
- Experienced network administrator/engineer with a thorough understanding of fundamental Internet principles
- Experienced AWS administrator VPC’s, transit gateways, IAM, security
- Deploying and managing Elastic Container Registry and Services
- Experience deploying services using CloudFormation templates, serverless and automation with CodePipeline
- Experience using AWS Server Manager automation
- Expert at Kubernetes system administration (managed i.e. EKS and self-managed) and automation with Helm
- Expert at AWS EKS administration and the use of third party CNI (e.g. Calico), service mesh (e.g. Istio) and node group launch templates
- Experience with GitLab CI/CD and Docker
- Competent Linux system administration
- Able to work independently and in a small team in an agile manner
- Able to communicate effectively with remote team members over tools such as Slack and Teams
- Excellent communication, English speaking, time management and organisation skills