The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- Hands on experience with web based and API based automation tool sets such as: Protractor, Selenium, Cypress, Karate, and REST Assured (Cypress Preferred)
- Demonstrated expertise with mobile based testing frameworks (iOS and Android)
- Expertise in DevOps/Pipelines (Jenkins, uDeploy, etc)
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience or equivalent a PLUS
- Strong demonstrated experience in delivering software solutions in an Agile environment
- Passionate about crafting the best end-to-end customer experience
- A multi-stack engineer with knowledge in a breadth of technologies and test automation frameworks and solutions
- Energetically pursue new technologies and their adoption
- Leading the outcome by taking personal accountability for delivering strong results
- Thrive in a fast paced, high demand environment
- Enjoy experimental development solutions
- 8+ years of experience with a Bachelor s degree or 5+ years with a Master s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
- Minimum 8 years of experience with architecting automation test platforms
- Minimum 8 years of experience with architecting and implementing development pipelines (CI / CD)
The Engineering Efficiency and Assurance (EE&A) chapter resides in the Personal Investment (PI) business unit of Fidelity Investments. The chapter consists of over 245 multi-stacked engineers with a passion around customer experience and with the engineering tool set to seek challenges including: Automated testing, performance testing, chaos testing, application cloud migration and management, CI / CD implementation, security testing and application development. The chapter s support spans across all of PI and provides domain specialists to squads who develop products with the highest customer quality, security, stability, and experience.
Fidelity Investments is a privately held company with a mission to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money.
At Fidelity, you’ll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples’ lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. Honored with a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award, we have been recognized by our employees as a Best Place to Work in 2023. And you don’t need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity’we offer a range of opportunities for learning so you can build the career you’ve always imagined.
At Fidelity, our goal is for most people to work flexibly in a way that balances both personal and business needs with time onsite and offsite through what we’re calling u0022Dynamic Working.u0022
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com, or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 3.