Experis, a ManpowerGroup company, has an exciting contract opportunity with one of our key clients, a global Fortune 500 client that is engaged in financial services, asset management, provides fund distribution and investment advice and retirement services.
Job Title: Principal Software Engineer – Mainframe and API Development
Location: Durham, NC
Duration: 8 + Months
- Bachelors or any equivalent degree with computer science background.
- Strong programming skills with digital approach, and proficient Mainframe technology components including COBOL, DB2, VSAM, CICS and API Services development.
- Experience with architectural patterns of large, high-scale applications. We believe in applying the right technology depending on the challenge, and are always exploring new technologies to continually provide value to our customers. Ability to blend development with testing by participating in quality efforts.
- Strong working experience in CICS, DB2, VSAM, COBOL and JCL.
- Exposure to JAVA / J2EE, and web service application development.
- Experience in Agile methodologies (Kanban, SCRUM) Knowledge of cloud computing environments and applications (AWS, Azure).