UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
We are looking for an experienced analytical data-focused individual to lead health outcomes survey improvement efforts. This role is within Medicare and Retirement Government Programs Quality Analytics. This position will lead complex data analytics to identify insights around the patient-reported outcomes survey with the goal of improving patients’ quality of care, physical and mental health outcomes.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Lead data-driven approach based on survey response data while partnering with data science team and survey member experience strategic teams
- Propose recommendations and strategies to improvement member health outcomes through exploration, analysis, and modeling of data
- Identify, summarize, and communicate biggest drivers to stakeholders and strategy teams.
- Lead survey methodology plan including sample size estimation, survey frequency and survey design.
- Clearly communicate findings and recommendations and serve as a key resource on complex and/or critical issues to a range of stakeholders
- Design, measure and analyze campaigns for patient experience improvement efforts and provide recommendations to stakeholders
- Subject matter expert and keep up with research publications around health outcomes survey and changes to CMS survey methodology
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Degree in a quantitative field such as Statistics, Biostatistics, Mathematics, Data Science or related technical field
- 5+ years of experience with SAS, R, Python, SQL or preferred programming language
- 5+ years of experience conducting statistical analysis and modeling including manipulating data across multiple platforms, extracting insights and solutions
- Master’s Degree in a quantitative field
- Survey sampling, design, and methodology experience
- Healthcare industry and clinical analytics experience
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement. The Boomer generation is the fastest growing market segment in health care. And we are the largest business in the nation dedicated to serving their unique health and well-being needs. Up for the challenge of a lifetime? Join a team of the best and the brightest to find bold new ways to proactively improve the health and quality of life of these 9 million customers. You'll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop as we work together to heal and strengthen our health care system. Ready? It's time to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $97,300 to $176,900. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $97,300 to $176,900. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.