Does this describe you?
- Do you excel at analyzing, assessing, and evaluating a companys operating performance and return on investment?
- Do you enjoy reviewing data and statistics to help predict outcomes and advise on decisions to improve performance?
- Are you intellectually curious? Do you like to think and research investment ideas?
- Are you passionate about helping others?
We are looking for an analyst who, over the next decade, can help us determine how to invest roughly $400 million in good causes that we can help transform into great non-profit programs. As part of one of the countrys top privately-held real estate investment firms, The Connor Group Kids & Community Partners (www.kidsandcommunitypartners.com) has numerous resources at our disposal. So in addition to providing funding, we utilize the knowledge, skills and relationships weve developed in more than 30 years as a high-performance business.
The ideal candidate has
- A track record of analyzing and evaluating businesses based on quantitative and qualitative inputs.
- A knack for finding, interpreting and applying data that others cant.
- A reputation among his or her peers as someone who thinks critically before making sound logical decisions.
The successful candidate will be afforded the following opportunities:
- The opportunity to make a measurable, long-term impact in the lives of disadvantaged kids
- The ability to become a partner with a company that has more than $3.7 billion in assets
- Work for a company named a Top 50 workplace by Glassdoor.com
- Great health benefits and an industry-best 401K
- Work in a culture where you are rewarded and recognized based on your performance and the opportunity to work with an elite, game-changing organization