Systal is a dynamic and innovative technology solutions provider that prides itself on the ability to deliver tailored solutions to meet business aspirations and challenges. We cover a wide range of services & solutions. From provisioning of optimum data availability and data integrity in a robust secure environment to the delivery of enterprise class wireless networking solutions globally.
The monitoring analyst will form the team analysing and responding to alerts from a global network infrastructure. You will report into the NOC team lead.
What will you be doing?
The successful candidate's responsibilities will include:
- 1st level troubleshooting of routers, switches, data circuits, servers, and applications
- Quickly adapt to changes, and adjust to changing requirements, schedules, and priorities.
- Must be process oriented for escalations and notifications to all levels of management
- Utilize escalation matrix to ensure SLAs are met for customer impacting outages
- Work with applications & applications support teams for CRM, SharePoint, Exchange, Citrix, & Web based apps for outages and service delays
- Work closely with service providers such as; Verizon and numerous other providers globally for degraded or circuit outages.
- Self-driven and resourceful to achieve goals independently as well as work well in group settings.
- Open to socialize ideas, make recommendations, and gather team consensus to move forward.
- Clear, precise, and complete ticket documentation.
- Basic knowledge of Windows & UNIX servers.
- Proactively identify, own and escalate any issue or problem that could affect customer experience
- Utilize GNOC standard best Practice for processes, procedures and working instructions to ensure consistent high quality services are provided to our global customers.
- Primary tools are UIM (NimSoft), ASM, and Thousand Eyes.
- Ticketing tool is ServiceNow
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Working as part of a team
- Experience of IT working practices.
- Providing exceptional customer service.
- Good written and verbal communication
- Ability to work under pressure.
- 1st level troubleshooting skills of routers, switches, data circuits, servers and global applications.
- Experience starting services, IIS Resets, server reboots, and Knowledge of Cisco routers & switches is plus.
- This is a customer facing position, requiring excellent English written and verbal communication skills
Why come and work with us at Systal?
As part of the Systal team you will receive a competitive salary & benefits package, be part of an exceptional training and development programme and work as part of a hybrid/flexible team with remote working available in this role.
If youre interested in becoming a part of the Systal team, send in an application by clicking the below link or getting in touch with our recruitment team today.