Location: Shelton, CT
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Network Analyst
The main function of a network analyst is to install, configure, and support an organization's local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN) and Internet system or a segment of a network system. A typical network analyst is responsible for preparing and submitting comprehensive feasibility studies including detailed documentation of procedure and personnel utilization with recommendations. They will typically report to a network engineer or architect.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Study and document present work flow and procedures.
- Identify potential computer networking and computer application areas.
- Configure, monitor, and analyze email applications or virus protection software.
- Write, test and de-bug complex programs.
- Prepare system flow diagrams and develop systems procedures.
Qualifications & Requirements:Skills:
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Basic ability to identify, interpret and evaluate system and network requirements.
- Basic knowledge of networking computer hardware and software.
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in data processing or related field required. 0-2 years experience required.
Contact: [email protected]
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com