Job Title: Mid-Level Python Engineer
Location: 100% REMOTE
Skills: Python, Django/Flask, AWS, SQL, NoSQL, Ruby on Rails (nice to have)
We are a leader in the ticketing industry and work with large marketplaces like TicketMaster and Stubhub to make sure that buyers and sellers have smooth transactions. We do a lot of the backend API work for these transactions and need some mid-level Python Devs with AWS experience to help out!
What You Will Be Doing
- Design and build simple, elegant, and scalable solutions that solve complex business problems.
- Develops (or at least supports the creation of, with business analyst help) well-written
Engineering artifacts (e.g. Systems & Application designs, API documentation, Solution
Maintenance documentation, etc.) as needed.
- Strong understanding of agile (SCRUM) software development processes, and their role within
What You Need for this Position
Experience / Skills
- Experience building and maintaining high-volume externally facing APIs.
- Experience building and maintaining production Python systems/applications
- Understands how to work on a multi-functional team (not only coders) that uses version control
and automated end-to-end testing with continuous integration.
- Strong working knowledge of relational databases, SQL, and data models and schemas.
- Knows how to fully test code, comments well, and writes the simplest code possible.
- Effectively communicates with stakeholders and non-developers to understand the business
reasons behind the change being made.
- Contributes to and promotes continual SDLC and related process / artifact improvements.
- (Preferred) Experience building applications that leverage AWS (Amazon Web Services) managed
services such as Lambda, S3, SQS, DynamoDB, etc.
- (Preferred) Experience with Ruby/Rails platforms
So, if you are a Mid-Level Python Engineer with experience, please apply today or send your resume to [email protected]!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Shiv Warrier
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : SW3-1685750 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Shiv Warrier – Lead Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.