Want to be part of one of a highly reputable Payment Solution Company? Do you thrive in a progressive, fast-paced, and supportive company culture? Fancy working with the most cutting-edge technologies in the industry?
EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITY: We’re currently working on behalf of our prestigious clients who are looking for a Linux Engineer as a Remote role. They use technology to create the most efficient and effective ways of interacting with customers.
The Linux Engineer who joins will be someone who has strong previous experience administrating SIP systems but not restricted to this, excellent 3rd/4th line escalation experience and outstanding Linux expertise (any Debian or Redhat distro)
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage risk and issues arising from project delivery and infrastructure architecture and develop plans to eliminate or mitigate against those risks
- Develop consistent practices related to team/staff development and performance management
- Assist in the development of new product features in conjunction with the CTO and Development Team
- Respond to tickets and communicate progress to key stakeholders
- BAU Changes and management of Syntec SIP products
How you’ll be rewarded:
- A chance to have major input and ownership over the SIP system for a multinational business
- Be exposed to working with cutting-edge technologies and environments such as AWS and many others
- Work closely with other extremely talented engineers and teams bosting your knowledge and general exposure
- An opportunity for clear progression and self-development
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Linux Engineer to join a recognised Payment Solution Company who are driven towards success!
For further information on this Linux Engineer position, apply below!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By applying you are confirming you are happy to be added to the Addition Solutions mailing list regarding future suitable positions. You can opt out of this at any time simply by contacting one of our consultants.