Linux Engineer l 6 Month Contract l Outside IR35 l Manchester (Hybrid working twice per week in the office)
Rullion are working with a technology consultancy who are on the lookout for a Linux Engineer for a 6 month initial engagement. This role will be based in the office twice per week (Manchester)
Skills and Experience needed:
- Experience with Linux, preferably Red Hat derivatives
- Experience working with Red Hat Satellite.
- Fluency in one or more of the following: Python, Go, Bash, PowerShell or Ansible.
- Exposure to containerisation technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker and OpenShift
- Experience with Virtualisation (VMWare Workstation/ ESXi/ VSphere)
- Experience of config management systems such as Chef, Puppet, Saltstack, Workspace ONE, JAMF
- Solid understanding of Version Control (Git) and CI/CD principles
- Strong analytical and documentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and aptitude to interact with many different areas of the business
- Experience of working with APIs
(Rullion is a recruitment agency)
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.