Lead Software Engineer – Travel Platform
Salary: 133,000 + bonus + benefits
Location: 2 days p/week in West London office
Want to be part of a platform that receives 5 million customers monthly?
Like the idea of working for a company with one of the fastest growing profits in the UK?
A London-based TravelTech scale-up are looking for a Lead Software Engineer to join their growing team of 200+ employees. They are a direct competitor to some of the largest travel booking companies in the world and have grown year on year over the last 36 months.
They are a Sunday Times Profit Track 100 company too!
As the Lead Software Engineer, you will be working in a cross-functional team environment on web services at scale (low latency, high throughput). Their tech stack comprises of Java, Google Cloud Platform, Docker, Kubernetes, Prometheus and Grafana. This role is 80% hands-on.
They are looking for a Lead Software Engineer (Travel Platform) who has:
- Leadership experience guiding Software Engineers
- Experience with making tech roadmap and delivery decisions
- A desire to work on web services at scale (no previous experience is necessary!)
- Exposure to public cloud
- Microservices architecture experience
- Experience working with modern development practices such as TDD, BDD and Agile methodologies
Benefits on offer:
- Travel discounts!
- Training budget
- 25 days of annual leave + bank holidays
Hybrid Working – 2 days in London office per week
Apply now for immediately consideration regarding this excellent Lead Software Engineer – Travel Platform opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy