Lead Software Engineer (C#)
£75,000 – £85,000 + bonus + 6-14% pension
Our client is a global InsurTech business and is looking for a Lead Software Engineer (C#) to join on a permanent basis.
Projects include AI/ ML, Cloud/ SaaS, Quantum technologies and Greenfield.
- Microsoft VIP partner
- Company invests in the latest technologies
- Various career development opportunities
- Training and development budget
- Inclusive/ diverse organisation
- Lead the Engineering team on their sprints and release work, being a decision maker on priorities and technical solutions.
- Collaborate with peers out with the engineering team to ensure corporate standards are adhered
- Work with the Product Owner to define, refine and deliver the product backlog,
- Design and documenting solutions meeting functional and non-functional requirements,
- Implementing and refactoring product code (C#), following best practices for maintainability, testability and performance,
- Implement unit tests, developing test frameworks and associated automated test cases,
- Reviewing and debugging code to identify defects, performance bottlenecks or technical debt,
- Work closely with test engineers to guarantee suitable test coverage, identifying and executing manual tests if necessary,
- Participate in sprint planning meetings, daily stand-ups and sprint retrospectives
- Mentoring junior members of the team and taking a lead role for some of the above activities.
Full job spec will be provided.
- Software development using C# .NET, (or other programming languages)
- Azure or Cloud Technologies
- Full software development lifecycle
- SOLID principles, Agile and Extreme Programming methodologies
If interested or for further information, please apply asap.
Keywords – java developer, c++ developer, c developer, software engineer, software developer,