Lead Java Software Engineer London / WfH to £120k
Lead Java Software Engineer / Developer (SpringBoot) *Remote WfH*. Are you an experienced technology leader with a strong knowledge of core Java and large scale systems? You could be progressing your career in a lead role at a growing FinTech Open Banking solutions provider.
As a Lead Java Software Engineer you will head up a small team of software engineers responsible for the payments platform, which is of course highly transactional and requires high availability and security. You'll utilise your knowledge of modern engineering best practice and be an advocate of code quality, mentoring others and helping them to develop their skills and progress.
You'll be working with a modern tech stack encompassing Java 11, SpringBoot, microservices, AWS and Kubernetes, making technology choices and defining best practice as well as collaborating with product managers on the technical roadmap and strategy and recruiting new team members.
There's a remote interview / onboarding process and the ability to work from home full-time in a “remote first” culture with occasional team meet-ups and socials.
- You have experience of leading high performance Agile engineering teams
- You have strong core Java architecture, design and development experience, Java 8 / Java 11
- You have a good knowledge of the Spring framework including SpringBoot for microservices
- You have experience with CI/ CD and getting code into production quickly and efficiently
- You have experience with TDD, Pair Programming and code reviews
- You're collaborative with good communication skills
As a Lead Java Software Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £120k) plus benefits.
Apply now to find out more about this Lead Java Software Engineer opportunity.