Lead Java DeveloperA Scottish CEO of a global company with offices around the world except bonnie Scotland.. We cant be having that now can we!! Well, things are about to change. Our client is looking for both a Lead and Senior Engineers to become the first in the door at their brand new Edinburgh office. You will be involved in various projects keeping things interesting and challenging, using the latest technologies. Working on high performance, low latency software, you’ll need to be top of your game.. What you’ll need:
- Experienced Java Developer (no surprise here)
- Work across the full software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of SQL, Rest, HTTP
- Understanding of agile practices such as TDD and pair programming
- Line manage and mentor a small team as a Lead
- Work closely with key internal and external stakeholders
A fantastic salary with an extensive benefits package including a bonus of around 10% is on offer too. As a Lead, this role won’t be fully remote, there will be days where being in the Edinburgh office is required. The salary bandings this year have altered massively, our client is happy to match what the current rates are. Outwith our usual process, we don’t have a range as we are not looking to limit who can apply. Simply let us know what you want and we can take it from there. Bright Purple is an equal opportunities employer: we are proud to work with clients who share our values of diversity and inclusion in our industry.