LEAD DATA SCIENTIST
MARKETPLACE FASHION COMPANY – LONDON
80,000- 90,000 + Benefits
An exciting opening in a growing fashion marketplace company that is investing heavily in data science for product optimisation.
As a Lead Data Scientist you will be:
- Leading and managing 2 or 3 data scientists within a larger team.
- Using machine learning techniques to predict customer behaviour and distribute marketing budgets accordingly.
- Managing and analysing customer insights and interactions to personalise marketing campaigns.
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- Strong proficiency with Python, R, or Java and SQL.
- Hands-on experience with machine learning production and optimisation.
- PhD or MSc degree in: ML or Computer Science, computer vision, mathematics, or a science field with strong data/ML component; or equivalent related professional experience.
- In-depth high-level code-writing experience that can be easily understood.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail in delivering quality on all products.
- Very competitive salary.
- 25 days holiday.
- Pension scheme.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your details using the Apply button on this page. Or for more information regarding other roles please contact Cam Heald at Harnham.
Python, AWS, R, SQL, machine learning, marketplace, eCommerce, Data Scientist, Data Science, Tech, London, product.