Lead Data Engineer- Snowflake
Secure a top-class role within a respected, Global organisation where you will instantly be on the pathway to Associate Director level.
£85k + 20% Bonus + Car Allowance + Benefits (Base salary can be negotiable)
Base: Anywhere in the UK / Remote
As the successful Lead Data Engineer, you will have:
- Proven experience working with Snowflake DWH
- Experience working in a cloud architecture (Snowflake, AWS, Azure) with data lake
- Solution Delivery experience and excellent communication skills
- Strong SQL developer skills
- Experience leading a team and driving them to go deliver results
As the successful Lead Data Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Work on solution-level decisions and analysis of their impact on the overall project outcomes.
- Working on database design and development, data integration and ingestion, designing ETL architectures using a variety of ETL tools and techniques.
- Utilising and designing Modern Data Platform solutions with architectural concepts that span all aspects of Platform as a Service cloud computing and Distributed Parallel architecture.
- Planning and executing secure, best practice data integration strategies and approaches
- Acquiring, ingesting, and processing data from multiple sources and systems into Big Data platforms
- Creating and managing data environments in the Cloud (Snowflake)
- Working with a variety of ETL/ELT tools (Matillion, Talend, preferred)
If you want to secure the opportunity to work for a people focused business, where you can grow your career within a Global Organisation and have access to excellent training then click ‘apply now’.
Get in touch with Kerry Foreman | | Kerry Foreman | LinkedIn