Graduate Software Engineer – Shaftesbury – GBP 23,000 DOE
I am working with a market leader in the fast-growing vehicle telematics market sector.
They now have an opening for a graduate Software Engineer to join their established development and engineering team.
This is an amazing opportunity to kick-start your career in software development!
Responsibilities will include:
- Full lifecycle firmware/software development
- Participation in weekly scrum meetings
- Provide documentation on all software developed
- Propose and implement fixes for product issues
- Provision of internal product training to team members as required
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Training opportunities
- And more!
URGENT ROLE – IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS – FAST OFFERS
If you have experience in the technical stack above and you're interested in this wonderful opportunity, please apply with your most up-to-date CV or get in touch on 0121 295 3979.
Role: Graduate Software Engineer
Salary: GBP 23,000 DOE
In Technology Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.