Junior Data Analyst | Croydon | Up to 25,000 | Office based
Your new company
Fast growing platform based insurance company is looking for a graduate data analyst to join their team. You will be joining a best-in-class platform based all-in-one solution provider who offers strategic support, IT and finance operations, insurance reporting as well as executive support and compliance services.
Your new role
You will be joining a dynamic and ambitious team of Data Analysts who maintain and optimise the business in order to make information easily available to stakeholders. Simultaneously as the business grows and the need for new products and report arises, you will be a key member of the team to analyse and develop these solutions.
This role will also involve :
- The development, capture and presentation of data as well as the insights that could be derived from it
- Improvement of the reporting and data collection tools
- Building the tools and dashboards to deliver relevant data for all teams in the business
- Utilising the latest analytics and data tools and techniques
What you'll need to succeed
- Knowledge in SQL or Power BI
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Experience preparing, consolidating and normalising data :ETL processes
- Experience / knowledge of data visualisation and dashboard tools e.g. Qlikview, Tableau or Power BI
- Strong communication skills to work comfortable with all levels of users
- Degree educated (2.1 minimum) with a Mathematical or Scientific background
What you'll get in return
- Chance to progress and learn in a growing company
- Competitive salary
- Excellent company culture
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.