Our long term client based in Brighton are recruiting for a Junior Data Analyst to join their expanding and successful company. Great company to work for in a really interesting global sector. Excellent benefits package and flexible working.
Someone who is outgoing, passionate about data with that willingness approach, supportive and is self-motivated and driven. Ideally if this candidate has some level of programming, SQL or DAX excellent level of understanding around data etc.
This role is perfect for someone with a keen attention to detail, an understanding of data quality and integrity. Most importantly, this person has a desire to learn and is adaptable to change.
Some areas of responsibility would be developing and maintaining integration processes for new systems, developing new reports to provide business insights and quality control checks on data and logs.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
– Develop and maintain integration processes for new systems.
– Develop new reports within platforms to provide business insights.
– Maintain existing reports to ensure they are up to date and in working order.
– Quality control checks on data and logs including developing action plans and processes to minimize errors and improve efficiency.
– Being a key part of a team responsible for data quality and integrity among all systems.
– Ability to solve complex technical problems.
– Familiarity in programing, ideally in SQL and/or DAX
– Strong understanding of data quality and integrity.
– Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics 365.
– Familiarity with integration tools, data loading and transformations.
– Desire to learn and adaptable to change.
– Good general IT and MS Office skills including advanced Excel skills.
– Proactive approach.
Nice to have:
– Jitterbit (or similar e.g. SSIS or Informatica)
– Snowflake and / or SQL
– Web and social media reporting (Google analytics, LinkedIn, Twitter,’)
– Power BI, Power Automate, Graph API
– REST APIs
– Microsoft Azure