At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Job Title: Service Delivery Center WAM Tech Java Development Senior Delivery Manager
EY’s Financial Services Organization (FSO) is an industry-focused business unit that provides a broad range of integrated services to financial institutions and other capital markets participants. Within the FSO, our Wealth and Asset Management (WAM) service WAM Tech Service Delivery Center team will offer experience and delivery capabilities in configurations, integration and validations of packaged solutions and platforms (Charles River, Aladdin, Envestnet, etc.) as well as off-platform services across front / middle / back office business processes in the Wealth and/or Asset Management domain.
If you have a passion for rallying together to solve the most complex challenges using innovative technology solutions in Wealth and Asset Management industry, come join our WAM Technology team!
As a WAM Technology Java Development Senior Delivery Manager, you’ll be based in our Service Delivery Center, which is made up of high-performing US-based colleagues who work closely with our experienced advisory professionals. We deliver Technology project-based work and managed services to our clients. Here, you’ll work as part of a project team and will be responsible for managing a team or teams through various phases of project lifecycle like design, build/configuration, testing, automation, analysis, delivery and support of solutions to solve technical and business problems in rapidly changing Wealth and Asset Management industry. You will have the opportunity to work on top vendor platforms/products that are used by industry leading wealth and asset managers. This position is fast-paced and ever-changing, which means you’ll need to be a flexible self-starter and be able to manage changing priorities and learning new and rapidly changing technology solutions.
We are looking for Senior Delivery Managers who will collaborate with onsite teams at WAM clients to transform their business through strong business and data analysis skills, quality assurance processes, emerging technologies, innovative digital solutions and expertise around wealth and asset management functional areas. The team supports our clients in modernizing systems, processes and products to enhance business and customer-facing platforms and services to support high performance in a rapidly changing and competitive environment. As part of this dynamic team, you’ll need to be a logical thinker and have an active passion for learning and being challenged at every step.
Your Key Responsibilities
The goal is to support our WAM clients to transform their business problems through engineering solutions. You will assist engagement teams through the analysis of specific business requirements, design, develop, integrate, test, and deploy distributed software applications. You will deliver high qualify systems with focus on reliability and excellent customer experience. In addition, you will communicate progress to client engagement teams. You will demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge.
Skills and attributes for success
- Demonstrate ability to manage and supervise team through all phases of the project lifecycle, including requirements definition, engineering design, development, integration, and testing; based on a proven agile methodology
- Demonstrate hands-on technical capabilities in multiple programming languages
- Effectively work with client engagement teams with diverse skills and backgrounds fostering an innovative and inclusive work environment
- Demonstrate understanding of current technology environment and industry trends and provide recommendations for engagement and client service issues.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 50% of the time
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or other related Technical field
- A minimum of 10+ years of experience working as technology professional, preferably in Asset and/or Wealth Management industry or comparable experience working in financial technologies
- Experience in designing, building and consuming RESTful APIs
- Ability and comfort level researching client inquiries and emerging issues, including regulations, industry practices, and new technologies
- Prior experience and ability to Perform Code reviews, recommend corrective actions
- Experience with modern collaborative development tools (e.g. Git, CI/CD pipelines)
- Experience leading multiple teams of moderate size (5-7 members)
- Experience in leading and delivering digital projects and products using the appropriate agile project management methodology
- Designed & architected large business critical systems
Ideally, you’ll also have:
Experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Business Analysis including Data Analysis, Data Mapping and Conversion
- Business and IT process reengineering
- Platform and Package Implementations (e.g. Configurations, Validations, Deployments, Integrations)
- System implementation and Post Go Live support
- Enterprise application integration
- Custom Development
- Reconciliation, Redesign or Improvement
- Proof of concept
- Quality assurance and automation testing
Previous Application/Package experience in any of the following vendor platforms:
- BlackRock Aladdin
- Blue Prism
- Charles River
- Oracle Packages
- SEI Wealth Platform
- SimCorp Dimension
- SunGard Opus
What we look for
We’re interested in intellectually curious people with a passion for finding new and innovative ways to make things better. You’ll also need to be a self-starter and quick learner with a strong background in computer science from both theoretical and practical points of view. If you’re ready to be the future of the group and make your mark in a growing business, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 15 days of vacation plus ten observed holidays and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Join us in building a better working world.
EY, an equal employment opportunity employer (Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Disabled), values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with applicable law.
EY is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and either need assistance applying online or need to request an accommodation during the interview process, please call 1-800-EY-HELP3, type Option 2 (HR-related inquiries) and then type Option 1 (HR Shared Services Center), which will route you to EY’s Talent Shared Services Team or email SSC Customer Support at email@example.com.