Java Developer / Backend Software Engineer London/ WfH to 70k
Java Developer / Backend Software Engineer (Java 11 Spring SQL) *Hybrid WFH*. Would you like to work on a modern microservices tech stack, continually learning and developing your skills in a supportive, diverse team environment?
You could be joining a multi-award winning games software studio.
As a Java Developer / Backend Software Engineer you will design and develop key features across a range of transactional online games (e.g poker, casino, bingo). Youll be using a range of modern technologies and frameworks within a microservices environment, collaboratively problem solving within a supportive Agile team that will enable you to reach your full potential.
Following a remote interview process youll have flexibility to work from home most of the time, joining colleagues in awesome offices in Central London approx. 5-8 times a month. When you are in the office you can enjoy a range of facilities including break areas, games room as well as quiet space and excellent kitchen / canteen facilities.
- You have commercial core Java development experience, including Java 8 youll be working with Java 11
- You have Spring framework experience; youll be working with SpringBoot in a microservices environment
- You have a good understanding of SQL / NoSQL databases
- Ideally you have some experience with messaging technologies such as RabbitMQ, Kafka
- Youre collaborative, keen to learn and share ideas
As a Java Developer / Backend Software Engineer youll earn a competitive salary (to 70k) plus bonus, benefits including pension, healthcare etc. plus a range of perks including the latest Mac Pros to work on, weekly sporting and social events.
Apply now or call 020 8016 4453 to find out more about this Java Developer / Backend Software Engineer (Java 11 Spring SQL) opportunity.