At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Job Title: Fullstack Engineer Service Delivery Senior Analyst
EY is the only professional services firm with a separate business unit (‘FSO’) that is dedicated to the financial services marketplace. Our FSO teams have been at the forefront of every event that has reshaped and redefined the financial services industry. If you have a passion for rallying together to solve the most complex challenges in the financial services industry, come join our dynamic FSO team!
We help our clients transform. Together we are changing the way they interact with their Customers, Employees and Partners alike. We are modernizing their applications, creating new ones and driving business efficiency across their ever-changing platform and channel infrastructures. Everything we do centers around this simple story.
As an FSO Technology Senior Analyst, you’ll be based in our Service Delivery Center, which is made up of high-performing US-based colleagues who work closely with our experienced advisory professionals. We deliver Technology project-based work and managed services to our clients. Here, you’ll work as part of a project team and will be responsible for the design, build/configuration, testing, analysis, delivery and support of Technology solutions. This position is fast-paced and ever-changing, which means you’ll need to be a flexible self-starter and be able to manage changing priorities and learning new and rapidly changing technology solutions.
We are looking for Fullstack Engineers who will collaborate with clients to transform their business through disruptive innovation enablement and transformational design solutions. The team supports our clients in modernizing systems, processes and products to enhance business and customer-facing platforms and services to support high performance in a rapidly changing and competitive environment. The team leverages Microservices, Cloud, Omni channel integration, API Management and open source technologies to enable end to end automation.
Your Key Responsibilities
The goal is to support our clients to transform their business problems through engineering solutions. You will assist engagement teams through the analysis of specific business requirements, design, develop, integrate, test, and deploy distributed software applications. You will deliver high qualify systems with focus on reliability and excellent customer experience. You will demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge.
Skills and attributes for success
- Extensive work experience in software development and designing business critical applications following agile framework.
- Working with various stakeholders to identify technical and functional needs of the system and ensure integrated end-to-end design and delivery.
- Hands-on experience in Java 8 (and above), J2EE, Spring Framework, web services, micro services (REST), Hibernate.
- Proficient with any SQL or no-sql database technologies.
- Experience with build tools like maven, gradle
- Experience with version control tools like GIT
- Experience with Automated unit test (i.e. Junit, Mockito, MockMVC) and test driven development
- Proficient with CI/CD practices and production deployment
- Any experience on python, Mule ESB, cloud technologies will be an advantage.
- Hands on react and angular js would be an advantage.
- Understanding of cloud development environment such as AWS.
- Understanding of Docker, Kubernates concepts.
- Ability to mentor junior developers in the team.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related field
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in technology software development
- Back-end experience using modern technologies like Java8+, SpringBoot, Microservices, GIT, Testing Framework – JUnit / Mockito / PowerMockito, SQL/no-sql database, CI/CD tools. Swagger/API documentation, IDE like eclipse / IntelligJ / VSCode. Basic UNIX commands
- Front-end development with UI frameworks like React, Angular, Bootstrap, or Unit Testing: Jasmine or equivalent.
- Experience in designing, building and consuming RESTful APIs
- Hands-on experience building applications/platforms with cloud native/Microservices architecture. Includes experience with IaaS, PaaS, container deployment.
- Experience with modern collaborative development tools (e.g. Git, CI/CD pipelines)
- Experience working with testing frameworks and tools for unit and integration testing and knowledge of TDD or BDD software development techniques
- Comfortable working in an Agile and TDD environment
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience with the following technologies
- Kafka / RabbitMq / IBM ActiveMQ / JMS
- Any ORM framework like Hibernate or OpenJPA
- API design
- Monitoring tools like Splunk/Kibana/Datadog
- Integration Testing: One of Cypress, cucumber.
- Financial Services Domain Knowlege
- Cloud certifications
- JMeter / Dynatrace
- Spring Batch or any JSR batch
What we look for
We’re interested in intellectually curious people with a passion for finding new and innovative ways to make things better. You’ll also need to be a self-starter and quick learner with a strong background in computer science from both theoretical and practical points of view. If you’re ready to be the future of the group and make your mark in a growing business, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 15 days of vacation plus ten observed holidays and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Join us in building a better working world.
EY, an equal employment opportunity employer (Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Disabled), values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with applicable law.
EY is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and either need assistance applying online or need to request an accommodation during the interview process, please call 1-800-EY-HELP3, type Option 2 (HR-related inquiries) and then type Option 1 (HR Shared Services Center), which will route you to EY’s Talent Shared Services Team or email SSC Customer Support at [email protected]