Ideal candidate will perform the following:
- Analyze users' needs and then design, test, and develop software to meet those needs.
- Recommend software upgrades for customers' existing programs and systems.
- Design each piece of an application or system and plan how the pieces will work together.
Must have at least 4 years in software development experience.
Must have the following technical experience: knowledge of operating systems such as Windows; Databases like MS-SQL, Oracle.
Also, must have strong knowledge in fundamental JAVA programming and Object Oriented programming models.
- Java 7 and above
- Spring framework version 3 or above
- Hibernate (V 3 or above)
- J2EE (V 1.4 or above)
- Activiti / JBPM
- Oracle and MS SQL database
- SOAP web-services
- HTTP RESTFUL webservices
- JBOSS (V 5 or above)
- Maven build process
- Junit V4 and above
- Basic shell scripting in Linux OS
Additional skills that are nice to have:
- Jasper reports
- Java script
Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent work experience.
Development related certification/s from Microsoft, Sun, Oracle a plus.
Advanced knowledge and ability to use the software required, specifically Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Access, etc.), Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft Team Foundation Server etc.