Experience 0 to 8 years
Qualification : Minimum Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science
- Strong software design and engineering skills
- Analyze internal user needs and work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies
- Design and develop applications using enterprise Java technology stack and object-oriented methodologies. Use emerging and traditional technologies such as Java, J2EE, Design Patterns, TDD, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Config Server, Spring Cloud Stream, Microservices, RESTful services, JSON, XML, HTML/HTML5, CSS, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, Jenkins, Maven and AWS/Cloud Infrastructure
- Create Proof of Concepts, models, flowcharts and develop code for complex technology problems. Understand the big picture and conceptualize complex technology options and solutions
- Design and implement Microservices architecture to support smaller, independent, and loosely coupled modules architecture
- Work on web and mobile applications using cutting-edge open source frameworks, to highly-available RESTful services, to back-end Java based systems using the hottest techniques in Software Engineering. Work on tools such as Kafka, AWS SQS
- Collaborate with product owners to understand desired application capabilities and testing scenarios. Continuously improve software engineering practices
- Collaborate with other technology teams to ensure integrated end-to-end design and integration
- Work using modern DevOps tools and workflows such as Git, GitHub, Jenkins, Sourcetree
- Monitor system performance trends using modern tools like Dynatrace and identify potential issues. Perform application testing, validation, and documentation. Use JUnit for unit testing. Suggest opportunities for improvement
Primary Skill Set
Backend Java 1.8, Spring, Spring Boot, micro services, Rest API and AWS
Frontend Angular or React JS, Bootstrap
Eclipse, SVN, GIT, JIRA, Visio, Jenkins, ANT, Maven
Building CI/CD pipelines
Should have experience working with agile methodology
Communication should be good.
Good to Have
Awareness / some experience with DevOps
Roles and Responsibilities
Highlight priority issues to the stakeholders
Gain complete product knowledge of the existing application and should be able to rebuild the applications.
Unit test the code and ensure to deliver code with high quality.
Work on the stories assigned for the Sprint.