On behalf of our client in the Financial Services Sector, PROCOM is looking for a Java Developer.
Java Developer – Responsibilities
- Develop and deliver assigned development projects within agreed schedule, quality and scope expectations
- Participate in all stages of the SDLC within an agile Scrum environment.
- Deliver implementations of vendor products
- Interact with senior management to define and drive architectural direction
- Enhance/Re-architect existing components to satisfy new performance and scalability requirements
- Provide level 3 (escalation) support for the application
- Ensure all components in the platform are fully compliant with standards.
- Ensure essential procedures are followed and help define operating standards and processes
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency
Java Developer – Mandatory Skills
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in systems analysis and programming of software applications
- Experience in managing and implementing successful projects
- Working knowledge of consulting/project management techniques/methods
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
Java Developer – Assignment Start Date
ASAP 12 months to start, potential for conversion to permanent
Java Developer – Assignment Location
Tampa, FL (Hybrid: 3 days on site)