HR Data Analyst
Location: Redhill or Purfleet
Contract Type: Permanent – Full Time, 37.5 Hours
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 (DOE)
Do you want to work in a vibrant and rapidly growing business? Are you passionate about People data analysis? Due to growth, this company has a new, exciting, and permanent opportunity for someone who is looking to shape their career as a HR Data Analyst and have the ability to influence the shape of their people data as they set up new systems and tools. This company are an established organisation with a workforce of over 3,000 with ambitious growth plans and an exciting transformation portfolio ahead.
In this role you will be responsible for the extraction, manipulation, analysis, curation, and occasional presentation of People Data. Initially this will involve understanding the landscape of People Data held within 3 different HRIS, becoming the go-to person for people data and people analytics to help support business initiatives, including People projects, process improvements and where necessary, present data and insights to People team representatives and senior leadership teams.
- Work with the wider People team to ensure the integrity of the People data (HR, Payroll, Recruitment and L&D) and synchronisation across the various data points and sources, ensuring that all data sets are one version of truth.
- Build and maintain a schedule of People reporting and help develop our analytics capability by ultimately building dashboards, which assist the business in understanding and enables us to be make data driven and insight led decisions
- To own, develop and coordinate all core people data aligned to the operation and management of the People function and the delivery of the people plan
- To produce weekly, monthly, and yearly reports for the companys five business units
- Handle any ad-hoc data requests from internal stakeholders
- Assist People project managers in managing project data analysis requirements, including identification of relevant People data from a variety of sources, analysis, manipulation and presentation of this data to meet requirements during the lifecycle of the project.
- Ensure that data is in a format that is easily interpreted by stakeholders and that the People team has a good understanding of the relevant data and format
- Ensure that where appropriate that any data and reporting provides insight and identifies any assumptions and /or possible impacts by providing commentary and provides effective visualisation of data, always with the end user in mind
- Support with data collation and migration for acquisitions
- Aptitude in data analysis, reporting and data visualisation, experience working with People Data, is essential
- Exceptional Excel and data manipulation skills and be able to use a range of tools, such as pivot tables and Vlookups, to manage large volumes of raw data and perform insightful analysis and calculation.
- Experience of working with different HR systems
- Previous data cleansing, data mapping and data migration experience is desirable
- Experience of using Power BI or Tableau is preferred
- Experience of creating D&I reports is desirable
This company is the UKs leading provider in integrated information and data management, technology recycling, and commercial relocation services. Providing physical and virtual data storage, digitisation and automation of data, secure data erasure and destruction, relocation and IT recycling services, their mission is to be the most trusted environmentally responsible provider to the private and public sector.
An Inclusive Approach
This company are committed to becoming a great place to work, one that is inclusive, safe and where people can reach their true potential. They value the contribution that all their colleagues make and aim to have a company that recognises the diverse, multi-cultural society in which we live. We actively encourage applications from all members of our community, including those from underrepresented groups. We are happy to consider flexible working options, including part time hours wherever this is practically possible.
We're also interested in hearing from individuals with different career experiences, including those that are looking to return to work following a career break.