Come join us at TTEC Digital as a Full Stack Software Engineer on the Custom Development team! As a Software Engineer you will build innovative solutions to meet the contact center needs of our customers. You will work to integrate Cisco's cutting edge multi-channel software products with customer CRM solutions and back end systems. You will work with team members on day-to-day development activities including participation in design creation and review, code reviews, unit and system testing and implementation.
What you'll be doing:
- Participate in full life cycle of a client implementation from design to deployment including requirements, design, build, configuration, testing, and support.
- You will be involved in every phase of a project and will own your components from end to end.
- Collaborate with project team members to provide input to design specifications
- Develop Software according to the design specification agreed upon
What skills you will bring:
- Computer Science or Computer Engineering Degree or similar work experience.
- US Citizen
- Exposure to at least one object-oriented programming languages: Microsoft .NET, C#, ASP.net, java, etc.,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with excellent problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work successfully in a team
- Ability to obtain US Security clearance
Skills you will obtain while working here:
- Experience with NodeJS, AngularJS and other frameworks
- Experience with Web 2.0 Development and Architecture
- Experience with AJAX, Jquery, XML, JSON
- Experience with IFRAME, HTML, CSS, Browser Cookies, DOM manipulation, REST & SOAP XML Web Services
- Experience with MS Windows IIS, MS Windows Server, RedHat/Ubuntu Linux, JBOSS or other web application servers
- Experience with Cisco Finesse, Webex Contact Center
- Database programming: MS SQL, MySQL, MongoDB
Who We Are:
TTEC is a leading global customer experience technology and services company focused on the design, implementation and delivery of transformative customer experience for many of the world's most iconic and disruptive brands. We deliver outcome-based customer engagement solutions through TTEC Digital, our digital consultancy that designs and builds human centric, tech-enabled, insight-driven customer experience solutions for clients and TTEC Engage our delivery center of excellence, that operates customer acquisition, care, fraud prevention and detection, and content moderation services.
Founded in 1982, our nearly 60,000 employees operate on six continents across the globe and live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers, and each other. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
This position is eligible to participate in an annual incentive program. Actual compensation offer to a candidate may vary based upon geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill levels.
Benefits available to eligible employees include the following:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Tax-advantaged health care accounts
- Financial and income protection benefits
- Paid time off (PTO) and wellness time off
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation
“TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don't take our word for it — check out some our women in leadership and diversity awards on TTECjobs.com.”