UserTesting enables every organisation to deliver the best customer experience powered by human insight. The market leading on-demand Human Insight Platform from UserTesting is used to make accurate customer-first decisions and quickly create great customer experiences.
Our customers include 48 of the top 100 brands in the world, and we have delivered human insights to over 35,000 companies to-date. One of Silicon Valley's fastest growing private companies, UserTesting prides itself on great company culture, creating a rewarding and supportive environment for our employees. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Atlanta and now Edinburgh, there is a great opportunity to become part of this amazing growth story.
You will receive support for your personal and professional growth including a twice-annual Product & Engineering meet-up where our teams work (and play) together around themed activities to advance our product, platform and people.
Finally, you will enjoy being part of a diverse international team which values authenticity, trust and respect.
- Work closely with product and design to discover and build solutions that help our customers build great user experiences by enhancing our customer, tester and internal tools.
- Employ best practices in pair programming, refactoring and code review.
- Work closely with technical and subject matter experts to deliver class leading products.
- Ensure maintainability, performance, and scalability of the code.
- Engineering practices such as refactoring, TDD, CI/CD, pair programming, and code reviews.
- Experience with agile development processes such as Lean/Scrum/Kanban/XP
Why you’ll love working for UserTesting:
We embrace and enhance UserTesting’s core principles: #GetBetter #DriveResults #CustomersFirst #BeKind #KeepItSimple.
Joining UserTesting means being part of a passionate team focused on transforming the way companies learn about their users. UserTesting will continuously invest in your education with a reserved and generous budget and the tools necessary to do the job the right way.
As well as a five star rated ‘best place to work’ work environment and the opportunity to change the world, we offer competitive salary, benefits, plenty of perks, as well as stock options. We value diversity, and are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.
Besides a great work environment and the opportunity to change the world we’re also growing fast.
To learn more about our team, culture, and customers, check out our careers page, company blog, and press/awards. Aside from a great work environment and the opportunity to change the world, we’re also growing the team quickly – join us!