We are looking for an individual who is self-motivated, has excellent attention to detail and is keen to lay roots within a company that are growing year on year. You would be joining an organisation that embraces change, that are positive, curious and respect each other, which we believe enables and empowers individual success in people like you.
Invoicing: Responsible for generation of all customer invoices and backing information; Custodians for all Dynamics NAV Processes and ensuring the revenue cycle is completed in line with business objectives.
Data: Ensure all information supplied to the team is accurate and present within the Whistl BI stack; Regularly perform system and data checks to ensure the company data is performing and there are no anomalies that could affect the revenue cycle; Review business processes and create models or reports for departments; Second line support for customers who are unhappy with information on their invoice.
Quality & Revenue Assurance: Provides oversight of the Whistl revenue and cost cycles; Drive internal processes within the team and act as a conduit of quality to ensure the information provided is accurate; Provide assurance to the business that all revenue has been captured accurately though in-depth analysis of data.
- Process the data generated by the business to create invoices through a combination of automated and manual processes.
- Manage all current billing streams, ensuring customers are allocated to the appropriate billing stream(s).
- Provide analysis and reporting on invoicing data and business data sources to allow effective resolution of customer disputes
- Monitor and record the completeness of the Whistl billing cycle.
- Ensure that data received and used by the team is clean, accurate and available within the required time-frames. Perform data reconciliations to ensure all data is complete.
- Ensure that all supporting data outputs are generated for use by other stakeholders
- Identify, highlight and develop solutions to problems within regular processes or created by business change/system issues.
- Monitor and report on service level compliance.
- Ensure all completeness checks on the revenue cycle are carried out and company internal controls are followed.
- Analyse business data streams and report on trends and possible solutions to reduce expenditure.
- Carry out analytical reviews of data.
- Build and maintain robust revenue reconciliations to assure all billable revenue has been captured in an accurate manner.
- Ensure that all control frameworks have been completed each month and provide support during control audit periods.
- Ensure that the agreed processes are carried out in an accurate and timely manner.
- Investigate and respond to (or escalate) a variety of enquiries from both internal and external stakeholders.
- Involvement in various Company projects impacting the area and undertaking other reasonable duties.
We welcome applications from candidates with any of the following skills: Analyst, Finance, Data, Revenue, Invoicing, Quality, Excel, IT, A Level, Level 3, IT Literate, Microsoft Dynamics Navision, Reconciliation, Purchase Orders, Data Analysis, Trend Analysis, Communication, Stakeholder Management, Reporting, Part Time, MS Office, Data Analysis.
Excellent benefits as you would expect from a market leader.
- Able to analyse data, spot trends, draw conclusions, think creatively and make recommendations accordingly.
- Self-motivated, able to turn work around quickly whilst still maintaining excellent levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent and confident communicator both verbally and in writing;
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to prioritise own workload to meet conflicting, varied and demanding deadlines.
- IT Literate – proficient in the use of MS Office including intermediate MS Excel skills with experience in pivot tables. V-look-ups and filters etc.
- Confident and able to appropriately question and challenge the accepted norm in order to drive continuous process improvement.
- Able to take the lead when analysing or reviewing issues relevant to team activities.
- Experience of invoicing practices and managing high volumes of data.
- Experienced in the use of Microsoft Navision Dynamics.
- Experience of data analysis and processing using business intelligence tools including presenting the results in a format suitable and appropriate to the audience.
- Works collaboratively in a small team to deliver a high quality of service to customers and Whistl stakeholders; Able to show empathy with other departments and the challenges they face.
This role may involve travel to our other sites and off-site meetings, and some shift work may be required.
Whistl are a delivery management company providing efficient, high-quality and competitively priced services across Business Mail, Parcels, Fulfilment and Doordrop Media both in the UK and internationally. Distributing more than 4 billion items annually, we are market leaders in Downstream Access Mail (DSA) services handling over 50% of bulk business mail in the UK.