Brillio delivers disruptive digital solutions across capabilities such as Design Thinking, Product Engineering, Data Analytics, Digital Front Office, Digital Infrastructure through a team of 4,000+ experts technologically elevating 200 companies globally. Our core values of Customer success, We Care, Entrepreneurial (mindset) and Excellence – drive everything that we do, from the very first day.
Find your passion and build your career with Brillio.
Role: Enterprise Solutions Architect
Functional Area: Utilities + Work & Asset Management
Employment Type: Permanent
Location: US location (Los Angeles, CA) or Remote as on today
The customer is one of the largest Energy & Utilities company in USA. We are modernizing their legacy work & asset management applications and moving it to Cloud. This role will be working with Business SME/ Product Owner to understand requirement and defining Features that need to be prioritized for development. Gathering business requirement around metrics and identifying the Features and creating User Stories for the Product Backlog is another critical activity for this role.
Below are the key requirements for this role:
- Serves as Enterprise Architect for defining enterprise portfolio roadmaps that meet specific business needs.
- Expertise in enterprise work management & asset management systems
- Prior experience in Utilities domain preferred
- Familiar with Click, SAP PM, Scheduling, Dispatching, Field Mobility
- Expertise in business process optimization & value chain analysis.
- Experience in evaluation of RFIs & RFPs & providing recommendations
- Conducts and oversees studies and the preparation of initiative reports that include study findings, presentations, recommendations, and instructions for proposed system implementations; formulates logical descriptions of problems; and devises and implements optimum solutions.
- Work involves planning and analyzing user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate processing or to improve existing systems.
- Prepare As-Is, To Be, Gap analysis, SWOTs, charts, diagrams, and tables that depict the present and proposed systems in terms of costs, benefits derived, and tasks accomplished.
- Drives and leads initiatives that cross functional agency systems, other IT groups and other entities that require coordinating, planning, and scheduling during project development and implementation stages.
- Provides the options in the determination and implementation of architectural solutions.
- Provides the design and implementation of new or revised methods that effectively meet agency business needs.
- Evaluates current and future solutions, applications, technologies and establish overall requirements and planning objectives.
- Provides expertise in the development of and/or develops agency Information Technology (IT) operations and management information system plans.
- Oversees the development, analysis, and revision of design procedures, program codes, test procedures, and quality standards.
- Plays a critical role in translating business strategy into technical strategy and defines end-to-end technology architectures that support the strategy.
- Provides Architectural expertise on strategic planning actions and policy decisions related to the agency’s systems and makes recommendations concerning the direction of the agency’s information systems.
- Analyzes and defines agency disaster recovery responsibilities and procedures.
- Articulates desired future state, understand the current state, identify gaps between the two states, and develop approaches to close these gaps.
- Assists in the preparation of information technology planning and justification.
- Coordinating and solving problems in scheduling, testing, installing, and implementing programs.
- Analyzes systems and procedures; to write and revise standards and procedures & to communicate effectively.
Know more about
Know what it’s like to work and grow at Brillio: https://www.brillio.com/join-us/
Equal Employment Opportunity Declaration
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
Brillio is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the society and does not discriminate on the grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.