Futures are working with a long standing client who seek to appoint an Embedded Software Engineer with excellent firmware skills to their development team. The appointed Embedded Software Engineer will design, develop and test new and existing components, devices, systems and equipment. You will be have a natural flair for embedded software / firmware coding in C. On offer is a fantastic opportunity to further your career and work on some complex projects with an expanding business.
Embedded Software Engineer – Role and Responsibilities Embedded Software / Firmware / C++ / RTOS
- Responsible for the full code lifecycle, including requirements, design, implementation and test, in C
- Designing and testing prototypes and realising a manufacturable product
- Create and manage product documentation such as technical files, product manuals, troubleshooting guides, manufacturing and test procedures
Embedded Software Engineer – Skills and Abilities – Embedded Software / Firmware / C++ / RTOS
- A minimum of two years' firmware experience a good knowledge of Embedded C
- Degree qualified in electrical and electronic / software engineering or equivalent preferred, industry experience without qualifications considered too
- Work history spent within firmware / embedded software
Embedded Software Engineer, Firmware Engineer, PIC, Electronics, C++, Microcontroller
If this role could appeal please do apply now!