A SoftwareEngineer is required to join a growing engineering team within an innovative technology company.
Youll be responsible for firmware development of new and existing products. Youll be invited to play a leading role in designing and deployment of substantial components of firmware architecture.
As SoftwareEngineer, you will have the following key responsibilities:
- Firmware design and development
- Algorithm development
- Functional optimisation and improvement
- Evaluating new hardware and device drivers as required
- Testing, benchmarking and validating software
- Advanced C Programming in an embedded environment and experience of Embedded CPU including ARM/MSP430.
- Experience of low level microcontroller software engineering (Power efficient techniques and designs would be a significant advantage)
- Firmware for wireless applications including GSM, RF, Bluetooth and WiFi.
This is an excellent opportunity for a SoftwareEngineer to join an innovative high growth technology company.
This role offers a competitive salary, holiday allowance, pension contribution within a company that is passionate about its employees.
If you would like to apply for the position of SoftwareEngineer, please click either Apply Now or alternatively you can call James Turnpenny on 0161 975 6022.