We are CirrusLabs. Our vision is to become the world’s most sought-after niche digital transformation company that helps customers realize value through innovation. Our mission is to co-create success with our customers, partners and community. Our goal is to enable employees to dream, grow and make things happen. We are committed to excellence. We are a dependable partner organization that delivers on commitments. We strive to maintain integrity with our employees and customers. Every action we take is driven by value. The core of who we are is through our well knit teams and employees.
You are the core of a values driven organization. You have an entrepreneurial spirit. You enjoy working as a part of well-knit teams. You value the team over the individual. You welcome diversity at work and within the greater community. You aren’t afraid to take risks. You appreciate a growth path with your leadership team that journeys how you can grow inside and outside of the organization. You thrive upon continuing education programs that your company sponsors to strengthen your skills and for you to become a thought leader ahead of the industry curve. You are excited about creating change because your skills can help the greater good of every customer, industry and community.
We are hiring a talented DevOps Engineer Senior our team. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, CirrusLabs (http://www.cirruslabs.io) is a great place to grow your career.
Senior DevOps engineer will be involved in application development, prototyping, modeling and high level technical consulting. Perform “what-if” analysis to simulate network stress test and survivability. Predict effects of configuration changes, identify applications bottlenecks and opportunities to optimize performance. Provides resolutions to an extensive range of complicated problems. Solutions are innovative, thorough, and practicable. Works under limited direction Independently determines and develops approach to solutions. Work is evaluated upon completion for adequacy in satisfying objectives. Represents the organization as the principal customer contact on contracts and often performs project leadership role. Interacts with senior customer personnel on significant technical matters frequently requiring coordination across organizational lines. College Degree or equivalent experience; advanced studies/degree preferred. Typically has 5+ years related experience
- Support Micro Services as well as VM based infrastructure migration to AWS
- Contribute in creating delivery pipelines for newly created Micro Services on Docker and OpenShift platforms.
- Support building Micro Services practice within development group with objective to create standards, tools and training other developers.
- Triage and troubleshoot the OpenShift and Docker based Micro services and related issues
- Configuration along with Application build and deployment support for AWS/Cloud environments
- Support one of core applications in providing DevOps support. This support includes providing fixes to production defects and making light enhancements.
- Quickly evaluate defects, investigate cause and come up with solutions to address the defect.
- Production support is matrix based organizational support, and the individual needs to clearly communicate progress and issues to matrix manager.
- Understand Business Requirements, participate in Requirements Analysis, design applications based on System Requirements and Architecture, prototype if necessary, develop, unit test and deploy the application.
- Build Micro Services based solutions using Java/JEE frameworks, Docker and Open Shift.
- Newly created Micro Services will replace legacy Java/JEE monolithic application.
- Comply with the department application standards and general industry-based Java/JEE based application development principles, theories, concepts, documentation and techniques.
- Contribute and participate in design and code reviews.