550 Inside IR35
Location: 100% remote
Duration: Initially 6 months; rolling contract upto 6 months
- Create and update API/microservice design and documentation.
- Review and signoff user stories written by Ops BA and low level design created by Tech Architects.
- Perform code review and ensure coding standards are followed and code is written in alignment with the architecture principles.
- Work with IT PM to create a project plan and ensure adherence to the plan
- Provide assistance to ITPM on the ITSA process.
- Resolve blockers for the developers.
- Have communication channel with tech architects and management team to update on the progress and blockers.
- Work with DevOps Lead to ensure pipeline requirements are fed into the DevOps book of work on time.
- Work with Test QAs to ensure all quality gates are applied on the deliverables.
- Own and arrange code review with management team.
- Create production support walkthrough document
- Create release checklist document.
Qualifications / skills required;
- Cloud Native Technologies: Kubernetes, Docker, Kafka, Istio Service Mesh
- Traditional Technologies: Bash/Shell, Groovy or Java, Unix/Linux, Jenkins, GitHub
- Experience designing, building and maintaining distributed containerised platforms
- Delivering CICD pipelines for automated deployments
This will be an initial 6-month of rolling contract, given this piece of work is part of a large-scale programme extensions are highly likely. If you are interested in applying for this role, please forward over your application for immediate review and call back to discuss further
Myles Roberts is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.