Description Our History
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a DevOps Engineer in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
- We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Leverage deep administrative expertise of IBM UrbanCode Deploy to develop, support, and troubleshoot a uDeploy based deployment processes including component templates, applications, and processes to assist teams transitioning z/OS mainframe applications to a new CI/CD pipeline workflow.
- Operational support responsibilities for z/OS based UrbanCode Deploy agents including troubleshooting jobs, performance, and upgrades.
- Direct interaction with internal IT community to answer questions and aid transition of mainframe application teams from legacy environment to new CI/CD pipeline using UrbanCode Deploy.
- Through a hands-on approach, conduct software engineering, code reviews deliver innovative software tools, technologies, and application frameworks. Maintain deep levels of involvement in the implementation process.
- Ask questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- Business oriented and able to communicate to internal engineering customers as well as leadership.
- Ensure adherence to existing DevOps enterprise direction and architectural strategies.
- Function as a hands-on member of the DevOps teams – guiding & mentoring team to design, document, develop, test, deploy and maintain products and solutions.
- 3+ years of experience administration of IBM UrbanCode Deploy platform
- 3+ years of experience with CI/CD pipelines for z/OS mainframe applications.
- Experience with Cloudbees Core CI / Jenkins automated build pipelines.
- Comfort following versioning and release strategies with Git
- Familiarity with JFrog Artifactory
- Experience working with z/OS & Linux
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools (such as Ansible and Terraform).
- Knowledge of scripting languages like Python, Bash, Groovy