DevOps Engineer London to £100k
DevOps Engineer (Cloud Terraform Jenkins CloudFormation IaC Docker). Are you a talented DevOps Engineer looking for a challenging and rewarding role working on Greenfield client projects? Would you enjoy working within a consultancy environment utilising a broad and modern tech stack?
Hugely successful technology consultancy is seeking a dedicated DevOps Engineer to join their team. The company offer fantastic benefits including a generous pension scheme, performance related bonuses, and individual training budgets.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will work on exciting Greenfield projects for a number of well-known, global clients. You will be working on automating and optimising DevOps processes, building out CI/CD pipelines, and taking ownership of client platforms using various tech stacks from serverless deployments through to on-prem private cloud deployments. You will not be restricted to using a particular tech stack in this role and will be encouraged to learn and implement new technologies and tools that will be best for the project at hand.
You will split your time between the central London based office and client offices in the surrounding area however, this is a hybrid role and therefore you can work remotely 2 3 days a week.
- You are a talented DevOps Engineer with a very good understanding of the software development lifecycle and DevOps culture
- You have experience using AWS, GCP and / or Azure
- You have a good understand of Infrastructure as Code techniques and tools including Terraform and CloudFormation
- You have a deep understanding of containerisation and hands-on experience using Docker
- You are proficient in scripting ideally using Java or Python
- You have experience with Automation and configuration management tools
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills
As a DevOps Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £100k) plus bonus and benefits.
Apply today or call 020 8016 4450 to have a confidential discussion about this DevOps Engineer (Cloud Terraform Jenkins) role.