As Cloud Platform / DevOps Engineer, the candidate will be part of the Cloud Team. He/she will involve in the design the Azure cloud infrastructure for both non-production and production environments, large source code repository migration (target systems like Azure DevOps and/or GitHub.
- Source Code repository migration.
- CICD Pipelines definition.
- Assist developers with integrating with Client's environments.
- Adapt solutions with technology that is not always obvious to expand the configuration options available in Terraform scripting.
- Engages with development teams when needed to complete DevOps tasks.
- Provides technical information to infrastructure project management on service requests.
Experience using GitHub Importer or similar tools
Strong experience migrating large source code repositories to GitHub/Azure DevOps.
Solid experience of core Azure Cloud PaaS including (but not limited to), Azure DevOps, GitHub action Yaml Pipelines
Scripting (Bash, Power Shell, Python)
Focus on quality and results
Good communication skills
Good problem-solving skills
Autonomy and proactivity
(Nice to have) Azure Certified Professional
Our employees' safety is priority, so currently you will be working from the comfort of your own home most of the time. In the future when we can spend time in some more time of our offices in Bank or Epworth House. As a result, you will be able to enjoy London’s vibrant dynamics!
…. And another thing, you will be joining a close-knit team that is supportive and approachable. Which means that as a new joiner, you will always have someone available to offer help and guidance.
This employer is a corporate member of
myGwork – LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals,
students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.