We are looking for a highly organised and proactive individual to join a growing team in Saffron Walden. You will be responsible for the management and administration of cloud-based systems from both an infrastructure and software perspective.
Applications will close for this role on 14th January 2022 with interviews being held the following week.
* Previous experience in a DevOps Environment
* Familiarity with .NET Framework, .NET Core, .NET, C#, ASP.NET
* AWS Experience including EC2, ECS, EKS, ECR, RDS, DynamoDB, IAM, AWS Lambda, API Gateway, CloudWatch ELB, Autoscaling, EBS, S3, Cloud front, Route S3, VPC, SQS and SNS
* Experience working on microservices architecture with containerisation tools like Docker and Kubernetes.
* Management of Security Processes including but not limited to System upgrades, patch management and Penetration Testing
* Administration of MySQL Servers and MySQL Cluster
* Windows System Admin
* Linux System Admin
* CI / CD using Bitbucket
* Atlassian Suite of Applications
* Aptitude for solving problems
Please get in touch with Polytec directly to apply and for further details