iO Associates is looking for a DevOps Engineer to work for a largest solutions and services providing company. They believe in solving the toughest scientific and engineering problems for customers.
This is a permanent role where you will be designing, developing, maintaining, and testing the software. They are looking for someone who can also help and assist the team members to ensure the delivery of solutions.
Salary: 60,000- 90,000 (compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement)
Working Pattern: Hybrid (2-3 days in the office)
A successful candidate will have:
- Experience with automated deployment tools (such as Ansible, Chef, etc.)
- Experience in updating automated deployment scripts.
- Understanding of compute, relational database management systems, storage, networking, transport, load balancing, and security constructs.
- Knowledge of high availability architectures.
- Experience as a member of an agile software development team
- Knowledge of software design patterns.
Due to the nature of the project, you should hold or be eligible to gain UKIC DV.
Please apply to the link below or contact Smile Murar on .
P.S: Company cannot provide visa sponsorship, so only candidates residing in UK and with the existing right to work will be considered for the role.