A major Fintech client are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their growing Development team on a permanent basis with the ability to work fully remotely.
As a DevOps Engineer you will be deploying, automating, maintaining, and managing the on-premise and cloud-based product environments to ensure the availability, performance, scalability, and security of environments.
Key Skills Required:
- AWS and Docker deployment
- CI/CD pipeline engineering skills
- Build, release, and configuration management
- Chef or Ansible for automating configuration management
- Experience automating build, test, package, release, and configuration management
- JIRA, Bitbucket/Git, Team City, Maven, Nexus and Sonar for automating software delivery
- Terraform and Packer for automating infrastructure engineering
- Scripting using Python, Powershell, or Bash
- Linux / UNIX and/or Windows administration
- ITIL Process & Cloud Services
- Worked in an agile software delivery environment using Scrum
- Kubernetes experience
Interview process will begin from next week and it will be done fully remotely via Teams (2 stages)
If this role is of interest, please apply now.