We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join a Gartner Cool Vendor tech team who use AI voice assistants to change the world of customer service.
Over the past five years the team have provided conversational AI voice assistants to companies in banking, hospitality, retail and insurance leading to a cut in call wait times and decreasing internal pressure on staff whilst improving their customers satisfaction. With a CEO listed in Forbes 30 under 30, a product rated in CB Insights top 100 AI list and 6 exclusive patents registered being in the team would allow you to work closely with ML specialists and software developers at the forefront of AI tech innovations.
As a DevOps engineer you would work using modern technologies such as AWS, IaC (Terraform based) and Kubernetes to improve the infrastructure, containerisation, CI pipelines along with the reliability of the overarching platforms and cloud services.
We are seeking a DevOps Engineer with:
- Background working in an AWS environment
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes
- Understanding of an Infrastructure as Code tool ( Terraform preferred)
- Experience in using at least one scripting/programming language
We can offer a DevOps Engineer:
- Salaries up to 75,000
- Hybrid working patterns (80% remote, time in Central London Office)
- Allocated Shares