Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Senior DevOps Engineer to work in Westlake, TX!
The Health Care Technology Group (HCG) supports the recordkeeping and administration of Health Benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision plans) as well as the Health Savings and Reimbursement Account plans on behalf of Fidelity's corporate clients, their employees and retirees.
The Technology associates on the HCG Platform team interact with Business partners as well as Systems partners who have responsibility for client-facing channels such as NetBenefits’
. The development teams are located across USA and India. Team size is 150+ resources across IT and Product organized into highly motivated team who develop and deliver using Agile Methodology.
As an expert DevOps engineer, you will be responsible for automating end-to-end DevOps practice for critically meaningful applications developed using the Java spring framework. Your role includes collaborating with the engineering, product, and support team to understand automation requirements and be accountable for delivering end-to-end automation to deploy applications in AKS. You will also be responsible for deploying databases, crafting observability dashboards, setting up alerts, and continuously improving DevOps practice.
The Expertise You Have
- 8 to 10 years of software engineering and DevOps experience.
- 5+ years of hands-on Azure experience in a production environment (network, security, deployment, automation, serverless technologies).
- Strong understanding of cloud infrastructure, integration, testing, deployment workflows, automation, process development, and process changes.
- Strong hands-on experience with CI/CD tools.
- Strong hands-on experience with AKS, PowerShell, kubelets, Jenkins Core, Git flow, and Artifactory.
- Deeper understanding on Branch & Trunk based code development.
- Cloud Azure Kubernetes Services with container-based deployment skills.
- Configuration Management and Infrastructure as Code.
- Experience collaborating across multiple functional/technical teams to deliver a project.
- Design, develop and maintain comprehensive and scalable DevOps automation practice for Java applications on Azure cloud platforms.
- Design and develop the automation for AKS, Database, Service Bus, FunctionApp solutions.
- Design and develop cloud observability solutions, dashboards, and alerts for multiple Azure services.
- Set up system-level performance alerts and automate elasticity based on the requirements.
- Maintain the detailed documentation, diagrams, and knowledge base.
- Demonstrate commendable knowledge of the Azure tech stack
- Azure DevOps certification (AZ-400)
- Prior experience on Datadog
Key technical skills
Cloud, Azure, Docker, AKS, Kubernetes, Microservices, Kubernetes, Observability, Monitoring, PaaS, Jenkins, Automation, Configuration, CI/CD, Terraform, ARM templates, JAVA Spring, Azure PostgreSQL, Function Apps, Git flow
COVID work policy
Safety is our top priority. Once we can be together in person with fewer safety measures, this role will be moved to our dynamic working approach. You'll be spending some of your time onsite depending on the nature and needs of your role.
Dynamic Working Post Pandemic
Our aim is to combine the best of working offsite with coming together in person. For most teams this means a consistent balance of working from home and office that supports the needs of your role, experience level, and working style.
Your success and growth is important to us, so you'll want to enjoy the benefits of coming together in person face to face learning and training, quality time with your manager and teammates, building your career network, making friends, and taking full advantage of cultural and social experiences Fidelity provides for you.
Fidelity TalentSource is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity’s U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity’s supportive and collaborative culture while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. Apply today at FTSJobs.com.
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity TalentSource will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, please contact our HR team at HR@ ftsjobs.com.
Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity Investments, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As a privately held company with a rich 75-year history, our mission has remained the same since our founding: to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.