Deerfoot IT Resources are currently hiring for Devops Engineer/ Platform Engineer to join our client a global consultancy company.
This full-time Devops Engineer role will be primarily remote with a maximum of 2-3 times on client site in the Telford region / Midlands region.
This position offers a favourable salary of 50,000- 90,000 and many fantastic benefits.
As a Platform/DevOps Engineer, you will work as part of an agile team to help clients build and continuously improve digital services using the best open-source software.
Please note that the company requires all applying to be SC Clearance eligible so all applying will need a minimum of 5 years continous living within the UK .
In your first few weeks in this Devops Engineer role, you can expect to:
- Undertake cross-functional engineering projects, work in small teams with other engineers in different knowledge spheres, and build supportable, sustainable and reliable services
- Help the company achieve their vision and have the chance to make a real difference at the heart of the digital transformation within the UK Public Sector
- Have opportunities to develop and progress, working on large-scale, technically challenging projects
To succeed in this platform/DevOps engineering job, you will need an appetite for learning new technologies and experience debugging complex, multi-server services in a high-availability production environment. You will also require good communication skills, the ability to convey complex technical concepts clearly and concisely, and a willingness to undergo SC-level Security Clearance. Additional requirements include:
- A minimum of 3 years commercial experience in a Devops Engineer/ Platform Engineering positin.
- Extremely sound knowledge of Linux
- Excellent experience of either Kubernetes or Ansible
- Experience in building infrastructure in AWS using Terraform
- Reasonable fluency in Ruby, Go or Python and an understanding of CI environments and how they facilitate the automation process with other orchestration tools
In return for your passion, collaborative approach and commitment, you will receive a generous salary of 50k-90k and an excellent benefits package, joining a friendly and inclusive culture.
Please reach out to the Deerfoot IT Resources team today to apply and register your interest in this full-time Devops Engineer position in the southern regions. We look forward to hearing from you!
Deerfoot IT Resources Ltd is one of the UK's leading IT Recruitment Agencies, trusted by many of the UK's leading employers. Established in 1997, we have over 25 years of experience as IT Recruitment Specialists. We will never send your CV anywhere without your authorisation and only after you have seen the complete details of this opportunity. Deerfoot is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Each time Deerfoot sends a CV to a recruiting client, we donate 1 to The Born Free Foundation (1070906). Deerfoot is also climate positive in partnership with Ecology.