- 12 Month Contract (inside ir35) + extensions
- DevOps Engineers – Azure Devops
- UK – Remote working
Templeton & Partners urgently need a highly experienced DevOps Coach with hands-on experience in creating and maintaining codebase, continuous integration, continuous delivery, and continuous deployment pipelines in Azure Devops. Ideally you must have 5+ years’ experience working/leading agile/scrum teams.
DevOps coach is responsible for influencing, assessing, coaching and providing technical assistance to application development teams to adopt software engineering best practices and continuously improve.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience as DevOps Coach / Engineer and strong hands-on experience on Creating and maintaining codebase, continuous integration, continuous delivery, and continuous deployment pipelines in Azure Devops.
• Strong in Azure DevOps, source code versioning tools like GitHub, Proficient in Branching, merging and deployment activities.
• Able to help teams kickstart software engineering improvement initiatives, including (but not limited to) driving acceptance test driven development, automated integration and deployment (CI/CD), real-time application monitoring, code quality scanning and optimization, etc.
• Set up SonarQube code quality gates for projects pipeline, monitor and maintain them
• Provision additional environments, deployments and releases according to Testing team and Business analyst/Product Owners requirements.
• Possessing prior experience coaching teams in DevOps/ DevSecOps adoption
• Software development experience in a Lean and Agile environment, and knowledge on TDD/BDD/ATDD
• Enthusiastic Engagement Must be high-energy and be a source for motivation/inspiration for individuals and teams looking for support and guidance
• Deep knowledge of DevOps objectives, e. g. automation, culture, monitoring, etc.
• Capable of teaching and coaching application development teams to adopt Continuous Delivery practices such as Test-Driven Development.
• Provide hands-on support to teams, collaborating with people across widely varying levels and roles including Product Owners, Dev-ops teams, development teams