We are recruiting for multiple Software Engineers with Data Solutions expertise to work in support of a Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence (AI) effort supporting data engineering projects across an organization. Qualified candidates will have experience working with DevOps/SecDevOps in a cloud infrastructure. Current security clearance credentials are required to be considered for this program.
This work is supporting a multi-year contract. All positions are full time offering excellent benefits.
Location Note: All work is performed on-site; relocation support will be considered.
Role and responsibilities include:
- Work as part of development team supporting data engineering and data science teams to design and develop complete software solutions for data layer, code, and user interfaces.
- Support design and development for APIs and integration with software systems and databases.
- Support architecture assessments for cloud infrastructure and security.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- U.S. citizenship
- Current TS/SCI security clearance and Full Scope Polygraph
- Bachelors degree in a related discipline
- Experience designing and developing software solutions for secure cloud data environments (AWS preferred).
- Experience supporting SecDevOps/DevOps environments with handson programming for data layer, application layer, and interfactes to develop complete solutions and support maintenance.
- Ability to translate functional requirements into technical specifications.
- Experience supporting database development and data analytics using Python, R, SQL, XML, and similar tools.
- Experience developing APIs and web services for integration.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Multiple positions are available across career levels:
- 0-2 years years of related experience
- 3-6 years years of related experience
- 7-10 years years of related experience
- 11+ years of related experience
- Experience delivering software and data systems in a DoD or Intelligence Community environment is preferred.
- Experience developing dynamic web applications using AngularJS is preferred.
- Experience with data science analysis and tools in a cloud environment is preferred.
- Experience with Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) for unstructured and structured data.
- Experience with software data engineering using one or more data related languages such as Apache, Hadoop, Spark, Presto, NiFi, or similar is a plus.
- Experience supporting system accreditation processes for software security and interacting with customers INFOSEC team to develop artifacts, implement requirements, and support remediations.
- Experience using automated data frameworks is a plus
- Experience working with automated deployment tools including CloudFormation, Jenkins, Docker is a plus.
- Experience with Microservices FastAPI is preferred
Technical requirements vary by program task area. Experience in one or more of the following areas is preferred:
- Experience with ELK Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
- Experience maintaining and optimizing Elastic clusters
- Experience working and developing capabilities in Linux and Windows
- Experience with automating project builds using shell scripts, Jenkins, and using/writing Makefiles
- Experience with Linux bash shell scripting
- Experience with SQL database systems including Postgre SQL and MySQL/MariaDB
- Experience building a Python web server and performing setup in Flask
- Experience working with varied file types including text, image, video, audio, binary.
- Experience working with geospatial tools and data.