Data ScientistApprentice St Neots (PE19)
- Salary 15,600 per annum
- 30 hours per week
- 25 days annual leave
- Hybrid/Onsite working
- 4-YearBSc Degree Apprenticeship Anglia Ruskin University (Undergraduate: BSc (Hons) Data Science)
Were looking for a Data ScientistApprentice who wants learn from and assist our Data Intelligence Team to deliver data management solutions to a wide variety of our customers.
Were expecting that youll be looking for a business where you will be respected and recognised for all the effort you put into getting things done, and where you can see how your work contributes to making a difference.
Well look no further weve been expecting you!
What youll get involved with
Youll gain the skills required to enable:
- Use tools and techniques to source, access, explore, profile, combine, transform and store data for analysis
- Identify and use an appropriate range of programming languages and tools for data manipulation, analysis, visualisation, and system integration
- Select appropriate data structures and algorithms for data problems
- Develop reproducible analysis and robust code, working in accordance with software development standards, including security, accessibility, code quality and version control
- Perform statistical analysis, correlation vs causation, feature selection and engineering, machine learning, optimisation, and simulations
- Present, communicate and disseminate outputs effectively and with high impact through creative storytelling, tailoring the message for the audience
The valuable experience youll bring, to help us achieve more
You may not have done this role before, but enthusiasm and commitment will help you spin multiple plates. The entry requirements:
- Evidence of Level 2 qualifications in 5 subjects including Maths and English e.g. GCSEs at Grade C/4 or above
- Evidence of at least 96 UCAS Tariff points at Level 3 including at least one STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Maths) subject e.g. A Levels (or equivalent)
- If English is not your first language, you will be expected to demonstrate a certificated level of proficiency of at least IELTS 6.0 or equivalent English language qualification, as recognised by ARU
- Youmustbe eligible to work and live in the UK
- Due to the highly secure nature of the projects youll be working on, youmustbe eligible to undergo and maintain appropriate UK governmentsecurity clearance
Who is MASS?
MASS is an independent, global technology company, trusted by highly-secure organisations to provide advanced, digital services that manage data and keep information safe. With our heritage in defence, we offer robust solutions to sectors where security expertise is essential. We work in partnership with customers, using skilled, technical experts. We think innovatively to provide tailored, agile and resilient solutions that secure advantage, so youre ready for digital transformation.
MASS is an equal opportunities employer; we know that our people are smart, skilled and motivated and in return we provide a friendly workplace where everyone is valued and has the chance to make an impact.
Apply todayto see how working for MASS could work for you!