Data Scientist Dynamic Pricing
Circ 65k – 75k + Bens
A Data Scientist with dynamic pricing experience required to join a newly created Data Science team building a new revenue management / dynamic pricing application. This is an exciting greenfield opportunity for a Data Scientist to work on the design, development, implementation and continuous improvement of a revenue management application that will support teams in the UK and internationally. It’s a hybrid position based in the heart of Central London with flexibility to work from home 3 days per week.
Key responsibilities for the post include;
- Maximising the value from data creating and iterating propensity models, developing audience segmentations for different purposes. This will involve collaboration across technical and business teams to create assets that can be used and understood.
- Develop and champion the revenue management application.
- Use data platform to support (and automate) decision making across the business.
- Bring together data to constantly improve understanding of products and customers.
- Forecast customer demand and model the impact of deploying various strategies from marketing to price management.
- Create visualisations and dashboards to help the business better understand the output of the analysis and models. Collaborate across the business to automate the application of science and machine learning.
Key skills and experience
- Experience of Dynamic Pricing.
- Very strong analytical, statistical and modelling skills
- Experience of manipulating and making sense of data from disparate sources
- Experience writing complex queries, with knowledge of SQL and Python
- Experience with the likes of Ensemble models, Neural Networks and TensorFlow/PyTorch
- Experience with cloud based environments such as AWS, Azure, GCP etc
- Comfortable communicating and collaborating with technical and non-technical colleagues
- Experience of pricing strategies / pricing optimisation.
Our client can offer a salary in the region of 65,000 – 75,000 (dependent on experience) plus an attractive benefits package that includes a bonus scheme.
For further information, please send your CV to Wayne Hawthorne at Vadis People Services Ltd. Vadis acts in the capacity of both an Employment Agent and Employment Business.
Latest Jobs for the perfect fit
As a consultancy business it makes commercial sense to invest in all our candidates, so we do. We don't just push vacancies at you and hope we strike lucky. Rather, we want to talk to 'you', to understand your requirements, aims, ambitions, strengths and weaknesses. Only then will we suggest carefully selected roles for your consideration. You'll find a sample of our latest jobs here Data Scientist Location:London Salary:circ 65,000 – 75,000 A Data Scientist with dynamic pricing experience required to join a newly created Data Science team building a new revenue management / dynamic pricing application. This is an exci… Apply IT Systems Engineer Location:South East Salary:circ 35,000 – 45,000 A newly created 3rd line level IT Systems Engineer role has opened up with a leading company based on Manor Royal business park in Crawley. With ambitious plans our client is embar… Apply Supply Chain Planner Location:South East Salary:c 30,000 – 35,000 An opportunity for a Supply Chain Planner to join a world-leading manufacturing company based in Bracknell Berkshire is available. Our client is going through a period of substanti… Apply Our team – expert, experienced and business-like
We're a group of well-rounded, motivated and 'mature' professionals, each time-served in our specialisms and uniquely equipped to help and advise you. We share a common belief in delivering valuable, culturally compatible people for clients and employers for candidates. Find out more about us here
If you would like to read more candidate and client views on working with Vadis then please click here…
Candidate – Property Management
"Vadis to me is a wonderful, reliable, friendly, caring, interested team of people intent on getting the right match for people and organisations together"
"Vadis take the frustration out of recruitment. They understand what I want in terms of skills and person fit. They give me a great insight into the market and, even when I ask for the impossible, they always seem to be able to find good candidates. …
Senior .Net Developer
Candidate – Property
It is finally the time to say good bye to you after working for nearly 7 years with you guys. I have seen lots of highs working with you and learnt lots of new things during these 7 years.
I would like to say thank y…
Head of IT
Candidate – Distribution
‘Vadis were the only recruitment consultancy I worked with who got who I was and what I was after, then led me through the whole processes step by step in a truly professional manner.’
Senior Business Analyst
Candidate – FMCG
" you've been the nicest and most professional recruitment agent I've dealt with in a long time, so I appreciate your efforts on this. "
"Vadis have, over many years, proven to be a resourceful and professional recruiter for us. With a healthy appetite for going the extra mile, Vadis have always represented our business well and presented us with suited candidates. "
Candidate – Education & Training
Thank you for all your help – I couldn't have done it without you